12 Fun Activities To Do Indoors
Welcome to our first blog post! We decided this would be a great way to stay connected to our clients and families we come in contact with throughout the years, as well as provide helpful tips and information in a little more depth when it comes to pregnancy, birth centers, and everything in between.
Due to COVID-19, we have all been indoors more than usual these past few weeks and thought a great place to start would be to share fun activities to do with your littles ones while at home. Being inside doesn’t have to be boring! This season can be a great time to spend a few extra minutes bonding with your kids and helping them find their inner creativity. So, grab some supplies and let’s get started!
- Raid your recycling box and create a cardboard city.
- Have a tea party!
- Cuddle up with a big pile of books!
- Create these fun DIY sensory toys for babies and toddlers.
- Let them pick their favorite dinner and cook together!
- Bake salt-dough ornaments and paint them into seasonal designs like Easter eggs!
- Blow up some balloons and see how long they can hit it back and forth without touching the ground.
- Set up an indoor Olympics with different courses to complete.
- Make activity stations! Use signs for different activities like jumping jacks, planks, crawling under rope, etc. Set a timer and have them move through the stations.
- Set up a scavenger hunt!
- Use hallways to play games like “Red Light, Green Light” and “LeapFrog”.
- Clean up race! Put on some music and see who can pick up their room the fastest.
We hope everyone is staying safe during this time and that these activities will help inspire some fun for the family to enjoy! Need more ideas or have questions about our services? Give us a call at 972-263-0299.